Negotiation Skills Training
The workshop will explain the stages of negotiating and give delegates the key communication and behavioural skills that are needed to effectively negotiate and influence.
Who is this course for?
All staff who wish to:
- Understand how and when negotiation should be used
- Develop their ability to successfully negotiate to a positive outcome
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Explain how we exert our influence on a daily basis and recognise that we constantly negotiate
- Identify their specific negotiation situations and how we can exploit the skills we already use.
- Understand the need to influence and negotiate in the work place – the environments in which this takes place and the people we most need to do this with
- Recognise important non verbal cues to help you influence (and negotiate)
- Be able to deploy a range of supporting tools and techniques that aid confidence and skilful communication, including preparation and getting into the right mind set
- Examine the stages that experienced negotiators follow and how these apply to our own situation
- Clarifying your own position
- Understanding your opponent’s position
- Formulating a strategy
- Listening, Analysing and Bargaining
Tutor led skill development workshop
How to book or find out more
Email us at: email@example.com
Phone us on: 01302 369700
Click here to use our online form to send us a message
" Premier Partnership's approach is both flexible and responsive and a result we always receive a level of service and support that meets our needs exactly "
NHS Blood and Transplant