What are the benefits of signing up to this system?
Because the service is open to the entire public sector and delivered by a supplier with over 22 years’ experience of delivering high quality training to the public sector we can provide: –
- economies of scale will result in lower cost training
- a flexible service designed for bulk buying to enable greater savings
- dedicated account managers for each client
- Complete set of management information
- a learner management system and simplified course booking system
- access to a large supplier base and the possibility of using your existing suppliers
- A complete end-to-end training service – sourcing, scheduling, booking, delivering, evaluating, and reporting.
How does it work?
The framework offers a quick, simple, compliant, and competitive route to purchasing training without the need for further tendering. As we are the managed service provider, we will provide you with a comprehensive catalogue of training designed around your needs and accessible through a dedicated portal or by contacting us directly. All you will need to do is complete the Customer Access Agreement from ESPO and follow the instructions given in ESPO’s user guide.
How will we book learning?
Learning can be booked either through the purpose-built learner management system and booking system, by email or telephone.
David Pearson at Premier Partnership on 01302 369700 or
or visit the ESPO website