We have some exciting training roles available for Freelance Trainers to work on an AD HOC basis delivering the following:
- City & Guilds Level Three Award in Education and Training
- Certified teaching qualification
- Occupationally competent and technically knowledgeable in education/training
- Must be experienced in delivering AET related training & development content
2. Equality Diversity and Inclusion Training
- Must be experienced in designing and delivering inclusion and diversity related training & development content
- Has a solid understanding and awareness of equality, diversity and inclusion issues including best practice
- Demonstrate the ability to recognise people’s difficulties and understand how to overcome them
Who we are
Premier Partnership is one the UK’s leading providers of a Managed Service provision of Training, where organisations easily source every type of learning solution including; local authorities, metropolitan police service, central government, the NHS and successful private companies. As a comprehensive training provider, we have an outstanding pedigree along with all the necessary accreditation that enable us to deliver value, expertise and enhanced organisational performance.
What skills you will need…
- Strong communication with excellent interpersonal skills
- A passion for learning and development
- Experience delivering client focused solutions to customer needs
- Good work ethic and a determination
- Ability to build good relationships with delegates
- A strong desire to continue to learn and develop your skills
The teaching delivery will be primarily virtual. This could change when current circumstances of the pandemic improve.
You’re a fun and friendly person who values good relationships, and you take pride in everything you do. We’d like to hear from you today!
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!