The CMI Level 3 Award in Coaching and Mentoring is tailored especially to Supervisors and Line managers to support the development, coaching and mentoring skills, and techniques of individual teams.
Benefits for the Learner
- Introduce you to the principals, skills and impact of coaching and mentoring
- Establishing key coaching and mentoring relationships and skills
- Support the development of individuals and teams
- Develop your skills in managing team dynamics, equality and diversity
Benefits for the Organisation
- Ensuring teams can meet organisational objectives
- Broader knowledge of operational processes and evaluation techniques
- Introduces organisational culture, values and behaviour
Guidance and support
Our dedicated Facilitator will be on hand at each workshop to guide you through your learning journey, and to help with any questions you have or any support you may need.
The Assessor will work with you throughout your qualification to ensure you achieve the assessment criteria required to attain your qualification. There is one CMI assignment required per unit. All assignments are set by CMI and are marked by our qualified team of assessors.
Our dedicated Helpdesk Support team are there to assist you with all aspects of your learning, technical support and virtual workshop guidance.
- Your own 24/7 study resource centre from CMI.
- Tailored to your chosen units and qualification, this site contains multiple different learning resources to help you. Access is available from any device.
- You will have you own personalised online account housing all the information you need for your learning journey and qualification completion. Access is available 24/7 from any device.
- The amount of study time required will depend on your experience, previous knowledge and expertise, etc.
- CMI recommend an average amount of study time for the Award qualification to be 50 hours in total which includes all of your virtual workshops , self managed learning and assignment completion.
This unit is about the core principles, skills and impact of coaching and mentoring on individuals and teams:
- Understand the principles of coaching and mentoring
- Understand the skills required of a coach
- Understand the skills required of a mentor
- Understand the impact of coaching and mentoring on individual, team and organisational performance
To book a course or for any further enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org